Guidelines for choosing PDF Converter tool
The nine guidelines that you should keep in mind while deciding upon conversion tool are as follows:
- Output Quality: The output quality is one of the most deciding factors that you must take into account while deciding upon the tool. The output must be of a high quality.
- Conversion Speed: Another factor or guideline to take into consideration is the conversion speed. The tool must be such that converts PDF to Word files at a fast speed.
- Price: Another guideline is that the utility must not be very costly. Put it in simple words, it should be cost-effective.
- Support conversion of restricted PDF files: The utility must support conversion of restricted PDF files.
- Support Windows 7/2003/XP/Vista: The converter must support Windows 7, 2003, XP, and Vista versions.
- Support Microsoft Office Word 2010/2007/2003/2002/2000: The tool must support Word 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, and 2000 versions.
- Support all PDF versions: It must support all versions of PDF, ranging from 1.0 to 1.7.
- Easy to use: The tool must be easy to use so that users don’t find any difficulty working on it.
- Support Batch conversion: The PDF converter tool must support batch conversion. This simply means that the PDF converter tool must be able to convert multiple PDF files in a single conversion cycle.